Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of registering in one of our courses. Please read them carefully as you will need to agree to them to continue the registration process. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure knowledge of and accuracy of all prerequisites for their desired program. Any candidate who does not have the proper prerequisites will be removed from the program and a refund will not be permitted (Certification Courses).
Withdrawals & Transfers for Certification Courses (Standard First Aid, CPR, Emergency First Aid etc.)
More than five days before the course start date:
• Refunds less an administration fee* will be processed.
• Transfers from one program to another, subject to availability, will be processed with no fee. All course fee differences are due at the time of transfer.
Five days or less before a course start date:
• Cancellations are not permitted. Refunds will not be given for course fees.
• Transfers from one program to another, subject to availability will be processed with an administration fee*. The administration fee and any course fee differences must be paid at the time of the transfer.
Day of the course:
• Late arrivals, more than 15 minutes, will not be permitted into class and all class fees will be forfeited.
• No cancellations or transfers are permitted.
• Failure to attend a course will result in a forfeiture of fees
100% attendance and participation is mandatory for successful completion of a course. It is the responsibility of the registrant to confirm that their course date, time and location are correct prior to the course start date.
*Administration fee = 25% of the course fee
Withdrawl & Transfers (Baby & Child CPR Class)
-Full refund 48 hours prior to course start time minus 5% admin fee
-Free Transfers to another date/time 48 hours before course start time
Satisfaction Guarantee (Baby & Child CPR Class)
Within 30 minutes of completing course, if the instructor is notified that your expectation was not met then we will refund you 100% of the course cost.
Limited to one "200%" refund per person, only available to participants within 30 minutes of finishing course. Only for unsatisfied customers attending the non-certified "Baby & Child CPR Class", not for misunderstandings of course type or certification courses. Course attendance is required to be eligibly for this guarantee.
Risk is inherent in all courses. By participating in these courses, it is understood that you are aware of this element of risk and accept it as an integral part of the activity. If you have any limitations please identify then prior to the day of the class
Infant & Child First Aid Course Legal Disclaimers: Gold Standard First Aid and its affiliates do not warrant that the medical information in this brochure and corresponding Infant & Child First Aid Course is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading. Participating in our course does not prove competency in any first aid skill. Our Infant & Child First Aid Course is not recognized by any organizations or training providers. Our Infant & Child First Aid Course is not formally accredited. We do not provide a formal first aid qualification and you must not use our course for this purpose. The Infant & Child Care First Aid Course is only for informational purposes and should not be used in place of professional medical attention. This course is not a substitute for government recognized First Aid training.